Last week we had the chance to meet up with one of our favorite bloggers - Mrs. Ladylike.
We were lucky enough to have her come by one of our stores to style some of her favorite jewelry, watches, and accessories from STORE 5a. It was so much fun seeing her put to work her love and knowledge of fashion! She had us falling in love with our pieces all over again, and we're sure you'll be as inspired as we were. We've shared the blog post here, but be sure to check out her website as well: www.mrsladylike.com
One can never have too much jewelry right? I love buying unique pieces to add to my jewelry collection, but it’s incredibly important to have the classics also. In today’s post, I have collaborated with STORE 5a to bring you some timeless jewelry and accessories that need to be in your rotation. The best part is that you can find these pre-owned beauties for a fraction of the price! What I really love about STORE 5a is that I can find unique one of a kind pieces that stand apart from the rest.
- Chic timepieces are always in style. This 18k gold Rolex Oyster Perpetual Day Date watch is sure to make heads turn! This is actually a men’s timepiece, but I think it’s very unisex. I layered it with a gold bracelet and complimented the look with a gold necklace.
- It’s hard to find a stylish backpack without appearing overly adolescent. This Louis Vuitton Epi Gobelins backpack is so sleek and understated that it makes the perfect accessory and looks age appropriate.
DIAMOND + SAPPHIRE NECKLACE
- Diamonds are a girls best friend:-) This particular piece is a custom item that is dripping in diamonds and sapphires. It not only is a statement piece, but the 2nd part of the necklace doubles as a pin!
- Every lady should have an evening bag and this Fendi one is the perfect addition. Most evening bags are fairly small and barely fit a lipstick, but this one is actually more spacious. The metallic finish is chic and can be worn year round.
- An easy piece of jewelry that can be thrown on is a cocktail ring. There are so many different styles out there, but this 14k gold Kunzite Spudomene ring is EVERYTHING! If you just wear this and a bold earring, your outfit is set. It’s hard to not notice 19.23 carats on your finger:-)
- LOVE is forever and so is this Cartier bracelet. It makes a great layering piece with the David Yurman bracelet shown as well as being worn on it’s own. The Cartier Love bracelet is the ultimate luxury staple that you’ll never want to take off. It might be a bit hard to take off since you have to screw it on:-)
- When I think of classic, I think of Chanel. This 108 year old brand has stood the test of time and is still wildly sought after. This black quilted lambskin bag is such a versatile bag that can be worn anywhere and with anything!
My post is a small snapshot of the unique pre-owned items that can be found at STORE 5a. Be sure to check them out online or in store. Thank you to STORE 5a for sponsoring this post!
To follow Liz (Mrs. Ladylike) visit her website at http://www.mrsladylike.com/
All photography by Erik Lynn Miller Photography